Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review: My Hunger by Lisa Renee Jones


An Inside Out Novella in Mark’s POV

While Chris and Sara have traveled to Paris to avoid the chaos of press and police after the tragic night we’d shared, I have stayed to face the reality of what has happened. But there is no peace to be found in facing the truth, and no truth to be found in the confessions that have been made and retracted. I am a Master, all about control, and yet right now, facing great tragedy, I feel as if I have none. With my club and my relationships of the past in the spotlight, I find sanctuary in the one place I’ve promised I will never be again, but cannot seem to resist. Her arms.

Note: Mark and Crystal’s story begins in the novella Master Undone.

WARNING - Spoilers ahead


In this book we learn more and more about Mark. The police wants to pin Rebecca's murder on Mark and he is already dealing with his mother's illness and both businesses issues. And he can't and won't use his ususal outlet since that is sex. His feelings of guilt over Rebecca doesn't allow him to do that and neither will the upcoming fallout of the murder and his club. Also he is trying to protect the members of said club too. Then Crystal shows up and even though she's not his unusual female and he decided that he wasn't going there again. He can't help but want her and he's mystified by his inability to control his reaction. I am so looking forward to seeing where this goes. And though there hints that Crystal is not a stranger to the BDSM lifestyle she's definitely not practicing it lol. Can't wait to see how many hoops she has Mark jumping through.

I give this book 4 1/2 stars. And I was giving this book by the author for a fair and honest review.

No comments: